Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:06:06 +0000 (UTC)
From: pm7...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Concrete
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

No Cigar, they are still turning when empty and clean going back to the plant
for a reload.

I'm
told that when Cummings introduced the "World Engine" (All Electronic)
that Osgosh demanded an ancillary warranty to protect them from the
cost of a full mixer the couldn't dump it's load.
Not a huge deal,
most smart mixer companies have the ability to have a second truck pull
up next to a distressed truck, use quick connects to supply hydraulics
to the disabled truck.

I should have saved this for Friday.......

--

Peter Arnold

Windsor, CT