Some other things are on here that are not listed previously. If you see something not listed email me directly (rolf at winmutt dot com) and well work something out.
http://picasaweb.google.com/winmutt/GarageSale#

Need to clear out some crap.

Shipping included to lower 48 :
2 x zebrano ashtray very good condition, $20
1 x euro ashtray indestructable, $15
1 x right corner of dash burlwood very good condition, $20
1 x center of dash burlwood fair condition, $15
1 x headlight adust vac switch very good condition, $10
1 x passenger reading light center light (rare option came from SD with
leather), $40

Shipping not included to lower 48 :
1 x medkit, java(ish) interior: $20
1 x rear euro bumper, golfball sized dent but no chrome clake, $40
1 x rear TD bumper, $40

This is just off the top of my head. I'll go rummage around some tonight
and see what else I can dig up. If anyone wants pictures of stuff LMK.

-Rolf