Rick Knoble wrote:
From: "Tyler" <casi...@usermail.com>
Also, cars don't actually ever have to be replaced all at once. A car is just a collection of parts which wear out at different rates and times- a car can be maintained indefinitely by replacing parts as they wear out. The car can work great the whole time, but presumably eventually have none of it's original parts left. People replace cars because they want to, not because they have to- and it almost never makes financial sense to do so. Look at taxis in very poor countries for a good example of this!

Obviously you do NOT live in the rust belt. :>)

Rick