the apartment my sister recently moved out of in
Western PA was heated by coal.

Chris

--- Tom Scordato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kaleb said
>
> "Surely they would have come up with more
> efficient ways by now"
>
> Nope, tradition un hampered by progress...In PA
> There is always coal at $80
> a ton

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 150K miles, "Rotkäppchen" (Little Red Riding Hood)
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running
WVO/WMO/LO/CO/WATF/WGL/WBF/DA/MS/lard/gas/kero/D2 mix (do not attempt this
unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP, injectors, pre-chambers, etc.)
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, snow blower, "One Banger"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs