To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Car find of the day: '65 220SEb for $2800 in LA

Many dealers offer a 10% discount on parts. If your local dealer doesn't, ask them to. But then we usually save MORE than 10% by buying from Rusty. Since I have no workable dealer within 100 miles, I just buy from Rusty. Much less hassle, other than the wait. I have enough cars, that if one is down waiting for parts, it is an inconvenience, but not a big problem.