i'm very careful when i mess with rebuilt calipers and generally don't like
to buy or sell them.  back in the day, before benzbin and, particularly,
autohausaz walmarted a receptive public with cheap indian and chinese crap,
rusty and i wouldn't even sell rebuilt calipers unless our arms were twisted
severely.  today, however, there is no way to sell a brand new ate unit for
$200 when the garbage merchants have convinced that public that some
absolute garbage rebuilt in a sweat shop by an 8 year old chinese kid is
"the same thing for $40"

the public has absolutely rejected quality in favor of cheap.  it puts us in
the troubling position of either selling the junk you people absolutely and
unequivocally insist on despite our personal beliefs or simply closing up
shop and finding another livelihood.

it's not too late for y'all to repent your evil ways and prevent the total
annihilation of quality.  not that i'm really hopeful that any of you will,
but it's really not too late.