THat is dried up now, but might still show the effect of a biocide to disperse the stuff if I put it into a fuel/water mix. You are right, I forgot about the nature of the freight companies and dissel fuel. You are probably a terrorist anyhow?

Try shipping me the screen with the dried crud on it. I'll see if will act as a starter culture to grow some crud. THat way the PO will only see a screen with some crud.

At 08:28 PM 9/18/2009, you wrote:
Loren wrote:
> If someone will send me a sample with live algae...

What is live?
I have the old gunked screen still.
It has been sitting outside in warm weather and sun - is that alive?
Although, I bet USPS will not allow me to ship, as it is fuel, and may
explode upon extreme compression.
mao

Loren Faeth