Do you have the hard return lines on that engine? Those are a collar type fitting held down with a nut. They can be buggers to get sealed. You can try loosening the banjo bolt where the collar meets the hard line. that allows some flexibility.

Peter is right, of course about the body seal and the crush washer/heat shield between the tip and the prechamber. Those have to be replaces each time the injector nozzle holder is removed.