From: "Loren Faeth" <lfa...@leadingchange.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 11:22 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ticketable

Amen, and this discussion would NOT come up if everyone paid their own bills, instead of expecting Nanny to do it for them. This country was created by REAL MEN and WOMEN, not the bunch of whining wimps that inhabit the country now.

If YOU expect ME to pay YOUR bills, then I have a RIGHT to say Pull the plug! Or: DNR for Bikers with out helmets or drivers without seatbelts. Yes it is WRONG. But that is what happens when YOU expect ME to pay YOUR bills because you got the Gummit to steal my money That is WRONG, and it IS unconstitutional.

At 09:43 PM 9/21/2009, you wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:19:47 -0700 (PDT) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Who exactly pulls the plug? Do we wheel Timmy up to you and you give
> thumbs up or thumbs down deciding if he lives or dies?
>
> In fact there probably should be a board of physicians someplace that
> does that very thing. It'd hurt like hell if you had a loved one who > got > the thumbs down but it'd be over... My wife's uncle is severely > retarded
> mentally and physically and has been that way his whole life. He's been
> provided for his entire existence while providing nothing for the > common
> good... 40 years ago this could have been headed off.

With what? Assisted "suicide"?

I think our nation's founders had a better idea:

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
    equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
    unalienable Rights, that among these are Life ...

Craig

Loren Faeth