From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Peter T. Arnold
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] slow pressure rise

If you are using DELVAC1, you really should have an analysis done.  You
may be throwing away oil that is less that 50% depleted.  My 300SDL went
20Kmi and at that point was 75% depleted.  Why toss it out?

O'rings for the filter need to be purchased and stored in the glove box
for the next oil change.

--
Pete Arnold

This e-mail from Peter Arnold and any attachments to it are confidential
to the intended recipient and may also be uncensored. If you have
received it in error please consult your religious adviser.   If you are
not the intended recipient, why have you read this far?  Please do not
staple, spindle or otherwise mutilate this document, doing so may damage
your screen.  All communications may be subject to interception or
monitoring by the men in black helicopters for security purposes. Please
rely on your own swine flu virus checking as the sender cannot accept
any liability for any damage arising from any bug or virus infection.

<http://okiebenz.com/pipermail/mercedes_okiebenz.com/attachments/20090924/4a