You almost had it.

Take the plug off the relay ,and test the G1-G4 points in the plug to ground. SHould be 1.4-1.7 ohms. High resistance, indicates open circuit, and bad plug. Lower resistance indicates a ground short, and a bad plug.

If they all went out at once, and the resistance is in the proper range, then you should look at the 60 amp fuse in the relay. It can LOOK ok and be bad, so if you can't find another source of the problem, change the fuse and try that. Your problem could also be a failed relay or a failed ign switch (rare)