Yes, it could be the winter car and emergency summer car...

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:38 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Here we go again: 1995 E 300 Diesel Mercedes Benz for
$3, 850

Go over and offer $3k, get the thing, and enjoy it.  Looks like a nice
car.  It is cooling off anyway, you can work on it at your leisure over
the next few months, might just be something minimal to fix (but that
might cost more at a mech).  If not you could probably get your money
out of it later.

--R