Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
I just checked the O'reilly ad, M1 deal is 5 qts plus Mobil oil filter
for $30.  Isn't the jug of the 5w-40 turbo diesel at WW only a 4 qt?  I
just bought two of those jugs.

Sounds just like the deal Advance Auto had last month. M1 filter (or 8.99 off a filter priced over 8.99) and five quarts of M1 for $29.99. Last I knew, the turbo diesel M1 at W-mart was 4 qts for a bit over $20 and the other non-extended M1 was five quarts for a similar price. If you have a vehicle that you want a M1 filter for, the package works out OK. I usually buy Hengst from Rusty for the mbz and stock up on PureOne Purolators for the Achieva from Amazon when there's a rebate.

Mitch.