the argentines are real sticklers on beef.  if you have a community of them
around you, go contact for grass fed beef.  markets like whole foods also
sell better quality stuff, but big $$$s.  i also go tot he koreans for
quality, but the language barrier is often too much of an obstacle as even
when they do know some english, the accent is very difficult to work with.