Haven't tried them yet- I'm not sure where to get them or if they make
them for my cars ('87 190DT and '87 Volvo 745T). Now that I've found
something that works, I don't think I'll experiment anymore. The
conditions in which you realize "oh, I guess this pad really isn't that
great" usually aren't a good time to have your brakes go out!

Tyler