Well just arrived back from florida in the 123 LWB Poosmobile. WOW what a car is all I can say. Arrived late thursday night by plane, Dan Penoff picked us up friday morning for the trip back to his place to pick up said car. Penoff received MONEY, and I received TITLE and away we went. Decided to go ahead and stay at St. Pete beach since the hurricane was still along ways off. Had a nice day and evening at the beach, got the best room in the hotel with a 3rd floor balcony view of the gulf. 9AM saturday departure time came and the brand new battery that Dan installed was completely dead. Crap. Determined alternator was only putting out about 11 volts with engine revved and about 8 at idle. Get a jump and drive around locating a parts store. Finally arrived at an Autozone who had an alternator in stock. Plan was to swap the voltage regulator from the autozone alternator then return said alternator to autozone when I got back home. New voltage regulator made no difference. Had to go ahead and swap the whole thing out. Not a big deal really but delayed us about 3 hours. As a result, was not able to stop over in hotlanta to hang out with Rusty and Gary saturday night as planned. Anyways, after that the rest of the trip was smooth as silk, not a problem at all. As usual, a Penoff car FAR exceeds ones expectations. I hope to continue the good care of such a fine auto.

OK Don wrote:

A follow-up, how was FL - beat Wilma out of there? Waterlogged car?