On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:45 -0500, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hmmm, i should have been able to remember that one!  it's so close to
> mine. you don't think rusty might be trying to confuse customers here?
>
> in all seriousness, i am getting the short end of the stick here.

Not really.  .biz is definitely a less desirable top-level domain than
.com.  Many people won't do business with a .biz site because .com is
just so much more familiar.

Most people here won't have an issue with it because they know of
Rusty's reputation.  But I am sure that the .biz URL hurts him with
potential new web customers.

I would have advised Rusty to find a different .com name rather than use
.biz with the old name, or maybe in addition to that.

As far as service, I've ordered from Rusty on the phone and also on the
web site from Gary and had good results with both.  I don't know what
the details of your personal disagreement are and I don't care to.

Allan
--
1983 300D