You will need a new sleeve, a new piston, and a new rod at a bare minimum. My brother has a perfect example of what you will get if you don't replace that sleeve (or sleeve that cylinder if it doesn't currently have one, some didn't for a while, I think). The combustion leakage down the gap will burn the rings and eat the cylinder wall.

If you have the original rods, you need a whole set as the new ones are considerably heavier.

You may have the option of oversized pistons, but they aren't cheap either.

Peter