-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Brodbeck
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Replacement key head

After less than a year, my VIN-cut key's head has disintegrated, leaving

me with just the metal stub.  I notice Performance Products has a
replacement head, but it costs almost as much as a new key, meaning it's

only a good deal if it lasts longer than the original head did.  Has
anyone had any experience with these?  Anyone come up with a better
solution?