> ...Early Boeing was spruce and dope.  Then they started making
> furniture.You are talking about a 40 year old Boeing.  I thought
> you lived out there!  You should go to the Boeing museum sometime instead
> of hanging out on this list!...

I have gone through the Museum of Flight and the Red Barn many times
including a private tour earlier this year of their B-17 and B-29 (not open to
the
public) with my friend SJB who is a docent. He is the one who built a new
tail gunner's compartment (functional except for working guns) for the B-29
out of thin air, using the original drawings. And it is not the Boeing Museum
as anyone there will tell you.

RLE