My uncle, who is generally an encyclopedia when it comes to most of the
experiences in his life, has told me about this place.  He lived in the
village in the early 60s and has all sorts of bizarre stories from the
perspective of a struggling jazz musician.  He has spoke of the "light and
dark, or any mixture of the two" beer frequently.  I guess I'll have to take
him there so he can share more of his vivid memory.

Jaime