i tend to have a preference for taiwan oolong myself.  actually, Taiwan used
to be our china (ROC - Republic of China)  before we sold them out for big
china (PRC-- People's Republic of China).  today, the usa does not recognize
ROC. i remember that they have to compete in the atlanta olympics not as
"taiwan" or "formosa" or "republic of china" but as "chinese taipei".

and i will say for the sake of honesty that all of my issues are with PRC
and that I have no fight with ROC, so Taiwan is kosher by me and would not
automatically fall under the general category of "cheap chinese garbage".

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> That's "our" China isn't it?
>
> But I get your point.
>
> Be nice.
>
> --R
>
> Rusty Cullens wrote:
>
>> These aftermarket W126 European style headlights are manufactured by DJ in
>> Taiwan. Sorry Mr. Hurst, not made in China.
>> Again, $125.00 per side. Very limited quantities.
>>
>> Rusty Cullens
>> BuyMBparts, Inc.
>> www.buyMBparts.biz
>> Tel/ 1-800-741-5252
>> Fax/ 770-454-9745
>> ICQ 427542441
>> AIM BuyMBparts

save 5% on our already low, low prices.  use coupon code DAVE at checkout.
 www. BuyEUROparts.com