Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
So, my conclusion about these knock-offs:  If you don't care about how they
light up the road so much as how they look, then buy em!  I'm sure they're
not that bad.  And they're probably better than the 20 year old euro-lights
you'll get off eBay in germany that should have gone to the recycler.

They are really quite good. I've never seen a reflector based housing have as nice of a cut-off as a projector, but the cheap euro's I bought for my 2.5T come pretty close to my stock CDI projectors.

:-)

John