My "wrecked" 300E has driven all around Jefferson today in similar
conditions --- with $600 of the best tires Goodyear could sell me, and about
150 lbs. of weight in the trunk. ... By the way, anti-lock works really well
in that car: kicked in at every Jefferson stop sign today, and stopped when
everyone else seemed to slide thru the stop signs.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:

> Yep, us okies are going to have one for sure.  In typical okie fashion,
> first we got hit with the sleet which laid down what looked like about an
> inch or more of ice all over everything.  Then the snow came several hours
> ago and we have been getting hammered big time.  Does not look like its
> going to let up till tomorrow.  Thank god for 4x4 should I need to go
> anywhere.
>
> --
> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
> 95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89
> 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro
> manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com

You are what you are now because you where then.