Well, although the paint job is done, the car's now got a few electrical
problems.....

I already mentioned the tach not working, but today, I had a dead
battery...purchased in '03, I figured it was time to put a new one in. ~$125
from the dealer. (I get a discount for a 'vintage' car.)  Car now cranks,
but won't start.  GP light not coming on.  Plugged it the block heater for
about an hour (31 degrees outside) and after several attempts, I got it
running.,

Now, when I try to start the car, (as before) no GP light, but after it
starts, the GP light comes on for about a minute and then goes off.  Now I
could see loosing one or two GP's and still being able to start the car, but
I suspect with as difficult it was to start and as rough as it ran, maybe I
lost all of them?  Or should I be looking at the GP relay?  Is the GP ckt
fused?  Can't find it in the ETM or the fuse list in the box.

As an aside, even after it was warmed up, about 5 minutes, it still runs
rough at idle, but smothes right out when I hit the throttle.

Any clues as to what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Angelo
1990 350SDL Rodbender 276K miles.