Okay, okay, its Peachparts
Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "harry watkins" <harry...@bellsouth.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 86 SDL, no power seat adjustment, both sides

Max

You got that right, anything electrical is a puzzle to me so I'm looking for help.

Peachtree looks like my best bet. I haven't been there for a long time but I feel like some help will come from there. If it was a gasser I would already have the answer, those guys found the seat relay in the trunk and discovered a solder job will restore power to the seats.

Thanks
Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>