No, they sell it for the same price the stores well it for.

Mitch Haley wrote:
Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
speaking of milk, we have a local dairy where you can still go and buy raw milk right out of the cow from. They have been selling it for years. They also make cheese as well.

Will they sell it for 12 cents a pound? (the milk, not the cheese)

I've heard talk of milk prices as low as $7 per hundred pounds.
I've also heard that dairy farmers would rather dump it than refrigerate it and keep it sterile to sell it for $7.

Mitch.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com