I'm sure in about another 2 hours your gonna find it a hell of alot less funny :D

-Rolf
On 01/08/2010 05:41 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
i found "hot dog" to be funny there

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Rolf<r...@winmutt.com>  wrote:

Maybe its because they get it tax free?

-Rolf

ps hotdog was the groaner of the day for me.

On 01/08/2010 02:00 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:

this morning the german wakes me up at 7:30 to be let out.  so i let the
dogs out

i let them back in at 10.  the german then asks to be let out again.

very odd, but i don't know -- maybe she just likes the snow.

at 1pm i go to cook lunch, which usually consists of some cheap source of
animal protein covered in hot paprika fried in a little oil.  i generally
use cheap frozen fish from the church.  (anyone ever figure this church
selling food scam?  i have an idea of what it is about, but not clear)

the paprika is not on the counter.  i find it on the living room floor.
  it
is empty.

the stupid german ate half a tin of hot hungarian paprika  :(