Being so close to the Canucks, here in Seattle, we just mosey on up and visit Murchie's Tea Room. Vast walls and floor space jammed with teas of all shades and flavors. Don't drink enough of the stuff to make it worth hauling home, since it ages and loses the brightness of flavour I prefer in my cup. So, just have it as a treat in Canuckland.

They have worldwide shipping and web presence.
http://www.murchies.com/

clay