From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Redghost
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:47 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '76 300D in Michigan

I have had three and all three were truck attracting menaces.  The 72
Audi was first sideswiped and landed in a ditch, which crumpled the
under bits of the trunk.  I had it repaired, and while driving it two
weeks out of the shop, a truck nicked it on the tail (police move to
spin the car) and then the L beam on the back caught the trunk and
ripped it off just above the fuel door.  I had just filled the tank.

Red 79 rabbit was pinned to a parking post when a pickup lost its
parking brake and rolled down the ramp in the garage.

89 Toyota PU was accordianed by a dame in her furd exploder because
she was in a hurry to get to her BF and on the phone.  I was stopped
at a red light, with five other cars ahead of me.  Think she hit at
35mph, since the bed buckled up 9 inches.

No red cars for me

clay