Alles.
I think that Bendix was the developer of electronic fuel injection. America the beautiful, donchaknow.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Smells like someone's been using diesel!

On 1/25/2010 4:19 PM, relng...@aol.com wrote:
...What I really like is the badge on the back of some '80s-'90s
Cadillacs, about three inches long, which proudly announces
"ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION" in a very solemn serif typeface....

As though it were big deal.

Seems to me the first German electronic injection was in the 1968 VW
Squareback&  Fastback. Well before MB or Porsche.

RLE