I have a SOG Flash II Tanto, best knife I've ever owned.
Was ~ $60 2 years ago.

On Jan 28, 2010 10:40 AM, "Jim Cathey" <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:

My spyderco (the one with the large thumb hole for opening)
completely impressed me with its quality, and sharpness, when I
got it.  It had a molded-in belt hook, which I loved.  I bought
two more as spares, but so far in spite of losing mine several
times I've always found it again.  (We're talking parking lots
and junkyards the next day kind of thing.)  Been carrying it
for years.

The design has been changed, and the belt hook is removable
metal, and can switch sides.  Hate it.  At least I have two
new spares, but they're not as sharp as mine was.  (I can't
sharpen anything worth beans.)

-- Jim