From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Jaime Kopchinski
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gary Hurst

Kaleb, are you referring to the BANNED list?  Is that the list the Gary had
outbursts on?  The list the "eats its young".  The list which you yourself
warn possible subscribers "if you can't take the heat, get out of the
kitchen"?  The list where it has been known for years already that nothing
should be taken seriously?  The list where people frequently mention the use
of their delete key when they see something they don't like, and just move
on?

Its a shame if someone took conversations too far, but to ban someone from
all lists for something they said on an "anything goes" forum seems quite a
stretch.

I propose you are abusing your power as list owner.  I don't agree with your
decision.

Jaime