They have the supply, we have the demand. They can charge as much as
we're willing to pay. It's the American way! Market forces are
supposed to keep the prices in control. Doesn't seem to be happening
now though. Either there really is a lowered supply of Diesel, or the
fuel oil demand has really increased, or there's a bit of price fixing
going on. Gasoline? I can't see how demand has changed, I don't konw
how much the hurricanes lowered the supply, but those prices are
falling a bit now. I fail to see 50% worth of demand increase for
Diesel, so I can only assume that they're charging what the market
will bear.

You (generic, not Tim) can't demand free enterprise and no government
regulation and gripe about high profits. Can't have it both ways,
unless there is criminal price fixing.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK