I think if you re-read what you wrote about the person in the original
report, and couple that with your obvious ignorance about the Mercedes
Roadside Assistance program, then you could understand why Luther would be
prompted to use strong language to attract your attention.

Also, this Mercedes ownership journey we're on is a fellowship. Perhaps
Luther feels that when you offend someone else in the fellowship, you
offend him? (Not trying to put words in your mouth Luther.)

...Kevin
87 300TD 277k mi