From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:03 AM
To: 'Mercedes@okiebenz.com'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Are Toyota owners stupid?

Randy wrote: "We have had a couple of Toyotas in the not too distant
past. A 95  4Runner that is rusty and sitting on my garden yet and a 98
Avalon that was a nice car in some respects but caused a fair amount of
trouble. My wife now has an 07 Honda Accord. I tried to get her to think
about an Impala or something else but she was fixed on the idea of a
Honda. Not entirely sure why. I really wanted her to get something a bit
bigger but she would have cheerfully taken a Civic instead of the
Accord. I had to twist her arm to make that change."

I have found when my wife likes her car, she is much happier with it and
with me.  This is often true when I really don't like her car.  She
loves her current Expedition and I don't think I will be able to get rid
of it until the wheels fall off.  Its got 150,000 miles and needs new
tires soon. Its been through two windshields and other than one time I
had to replace the Idle Air Control motor has been trouble free. Of
course, it has been trouble free while getting 13 mpg.

Donald H. Snook