I have upgraded to a newer laptop and am now selling my R32.  $130 to anyone
on the list.  It currently does not have an OS installed, but I have access
to XP, Win7, and any flavor of Linux that can be installed.  Here are the
details:

IBM Thinkpad R32, with 2.0Ghz Pentium 4 Mobile processor, 1GB RAM (max),
40GB hard drive (fully tested with multiple reads, writes, rewrites, and has
NO bad sectors), 14.1 TFT LCD, 16MB ATI video, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, built-in
wireless a/b, 10/100 LAN, 56K modem, standard AC charger *AND *AC/DC charger
w/12v cigarette lighter plug. I purchased this laptop 2 1/2 years ago with a
1” crack on the left corner of the lid, next to the hinge. The crack has not
had any effect on the laptop, it has been 100% reliable, and the battery
will last about 1 hour. The laptop will come with both chargers and a LEGAL
Windows XP COA sticker on bottom of laptop.

Please contact me offlist at luther (at) gulseth (dot) net.  Thanks.

 Luther   KB5QHU    River Forest, IL
'87 300SDL (301,xxx mi)