I have no problem with an American company selling a product made in China,
but the country of origin should be stated as that, "Product, or Made in
China", not represented as an American produced product.  If any of the
mentioned companies feel confident enough to sub to China, or elsewhere, and
for the product to carry their name, they shouldn't have a problem starting
the true country of origin.

Ed
300E