I took advantage of Rusty's January sale on Bosch Euro lights and bought
a new set for my 124 wagon, and I'm sure glad I did.  Finally made some
time to install them last night, and I was very pleased not only with
the performance but with the quality of the 'kit'.  Included in the box
were the lights, two new signal/marker lights, new 6-pin connectors (to
fit the receptacles on the new lights), three bulbs per light
(headlight, fog light, running light), and new pins for wiring in that
running light, AND a nice instruction sheet with all the wiring colors
and pin positions.  The price for new Bosch lights is steep, but getting
all the little extras to make the installation easy and complete takes
away some of the sting.  The bulbs were all made in China (Gary bait -
let's see if he can resist...)

Seriously Rusty, I think you should have advertised all the contents of
the kit.  Purchasing the side lights and the light bulbs and the
connectors separately would probably cost about $100, subtract that from
the overall cost of $400, and that makes purchasing a used set on
Fleabay for $200 or more not too attractive.

My car had a mixed set of Euro lights, one Bosch and one Depo.  The
up/down adjusters were internally broken on both and the pieces were
missing, the car's front looked unbalanced due to the different lights,
and the Bosch lens has broken tabs and the Depo light has other plastic
broken on it.  I'm going to hold on to them for parts for now, maybe try
to fabricate the internal adjustment bits.

Very respectfully,
/s/
Max Dillon
'87 300TD 320k miles