Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:25:33 -0600
From: Dan Weeks <theprofil...@dwx.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] ULTIMATE 123

I think the ultimate 123 is a 126. I mean, why not? They're the same
price as 123s now, and have more room, a better ride, bigger brakes,
better passive safety, I would guess, and I think they handle about
the same if not better, and don't give up much if anything in mileage
or performance.  I can appreciate wanting manual everything, but I
won't give up a turboed 617 to get it.  My second choice would be a
turboed TD.

Dan
82 300SD, 325k miles, and still racking up 700 miles/week at 28 mpg.