So I made it up to take a look - Wouldnt' start, of course, and had some
kind of Glow plug problem.  Light wouldnt' even come on in teh dash.
Moroons at the lot really didnt' have a clue - I'm sure it could be super
cheap but they claim the turbo is out, but that it doesn't make any noise.
Don't know  - but I'll steer clear.

Peter