Clearly not an engineer.  Zero Defects.

--R

andrew strasfogel wrote:
ZD???

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM, harry watkins <harry...@bellsouth.net>wrote:

The 300 SDL is the best driving car I've owned and beats all the others in
fuel economy.

I've owned two 86 SDLs, an 85 TD, 85 300D Euro and an 81 240D manual Trans.
 The TD was second best for me, the wife liked the 240D.

I believe the 86 SDL (non-CA) is the one that has less chance of blown
heads and gaskets because it never had the oxidizer installed.  I use Evans
Waterless Antifreeze also and I think that gives me an edge from having head
problems.

The one I have now is within five or six minor problems from being ZD.
 However, I doubt that will ever be.

Thanks
Harry