I buy all of the technology for the company (just bought 5 new laptops for
field techs) and I stick with Dells because I can get a serial port for our
telemetry connections and downgrade to XP.

I screwed up and ordered my desktop without downgrading to XP, so it has Vista.
 Not a major problem, but definitely a nuisance at times.

Next month I get to buy a FLIR camera!  This is going to be fun!

Dan