On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:45:57 -0500 "Peter T. Arnold" <pm7...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> Kalib, you may noties my silence the past few days, I just survivrd a
> very slight stroke.  Can you post a link to this for me?

My wife had a TIA (transient ischemic attack, mild stroke) a year ago
December. She has recovered significantly, but still complains about
memory problems.

We had a Reader's Digest article on the refrigerator. I got it and
performed the tests.

> *S  **Ask the individual to SMILE.

Yup, she passed that one.

> T  **Ask  the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE  (Coherently)

Nope, flunked that one.

> R*  *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.

Yup, she passed that one.

After she funked the simple sentence test, we zoomed off to the ER (after
calling 911, who didn't know what a TIA was).

> New  Sign of a Stroke -------- Stick out Your  Tongue

I didn't know that one.

We will be praying for your recovery, Pete.

Craig