We switched from Norton to Symantec endpoint at work last year. Norton was a dog, endpoint is fine...

My wife's computer at work has AVAST! which I find to be pretty good.

Its always hard to tell though, are we really being protected or do we care more that the computer runs well?

I put the windows essential on Windows 7 RC and it seems to be fine. Will probably go with that. on the others when I do the motherboard CPU change.

How is your Mac Wall street?

I haven't used it much as it needs a Pram battery and doesn't really like to boot up.

I think you are right I have comcast and they provided me with
McAffee it has worked fine for years. Now they provide Norton! I am
planning on getting another motherboard and processor and don't want
to do the whole reinstall thing. Having to chase down all my
settings and such, but also that I'll lose McAffee.

Douglas