From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 3:22 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124, 126 rear subframe

I've had a couple of collapsed engine mounts. One was "brand new" from
dealer when i installed the factory crate engine in a 115. I spent weeks
looking for that rattling noise till I finally looked at the "new" mount! It
is the sound of metal hammering on metal - either at idle, or under
acceleration, depending on which side broke.