Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:49:52 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hendrik and Co coming to the US of A in June

I got a free rental when the next (hot steamy) morning the baby puke had
overwhelmed the air "freshener" and when I got in the car I nearly
contributed to the existing stench.

--R

On 2/21/2010 1:28 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

Ahhh, you'll find a line in the rental agreement that says "we get to
rape you if we catch you smoking in the car". Our corporate rental
agency is Avis and I think its like $300 "cleaning fee".