Come on just go buy the thing!  You know you want it!

--R

On 2/22/2010 3:57 PM, Donald Snook wrote:
I just called the MB dealership and they had records on this car.  In fact,
less than 2500 miles ago (January of last year), they did the Head
Gasket/timing cover reseal for an external oil leak.  They checked the wiring
harness and said it was pliable and had likely already been replaced.

Donald H. Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Snook
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:29 PM
To: 'Mercedes@okiebenz.com'
Subject: 95 E320 Update

All of this thinking about my Neighbors E320 Convertible got me thinking about
other 95 E320's.  I found one here in Wichita.   The price is TOO HIGH, but it
sure is in Very nice. Shape.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/ctd/1611398821.html

I might have to go look at this one.  Its only got 80,000 miles.

How can you tell if the a/c works or the evap has any problems when the outside
temperature is in the 30's.

What's a good price on these in this condition, miles, etc.

Donald H. Snook