From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of archer
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 15:19
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Fuel Tank Screen

Has anyone ever eliminated the filter screen in the tank and put a truck
type screw-on filter under the hood to take it's place?  I have a hard time
working under the car, so if there were simply two lines to the tank and a
big screw on filter under the hood, that would be a big help.
Also, does anyone know the size socket needed to remove the tank screen on
an '83 300D?
Thanks,
Gerry Archer
'83 300D and 240D