What is the list consensus regarding front brake rotors and pads for my '84
W123 300D?  I believe the Pagid pads have been used for years as the standard
replacement pads.  What is it that Akebono pads do to be worthy of almost 2X
the price?  Also, I seem to recall folks mentioning that one has to obtain the
correct bearing grease when changing rotors . . . details?  TIA.

G. M. Brown

Brevard, NC